It doesn’t have to be all chocolate and sugar for Halloween. Have some spooky cute festive fun with an easy-to-make Halloween breakfast parfait. Vanilla yogurt topped with healthy granola, a few chocolate chips (gotta satisfy that sweet tooth a little bit), some fresh fruit, a dollop of whipped cream, and a splash of Halloween sprinkles. These no-bake breakfast parfaits and not just cute but a great start to the day!
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Chocolate Chips (or another brown/black treat of choice - maybe raisins)
- Chopped Oranges (or another orange fruit of choice)
- Whipped Cream (or more vanilla yogurt)
- Care Bear "Trick or Sweet" Halloween Sprinkles
- In a small glass container, spoon the yogurt into the bottom.
- Top the yogurt with granola, chocolate chips, and then the chopped orange.
- Finish off the parfait with a dollop of whipped cream or more vanilla yogurt and our adorable Halloween “Trick or Sweet” Care Bears sprinkles.
How cute would these be for Halloween morning? A fun, festive, and healthy breakfast to get your littles started for a day full of Halloween activities and treats.
We would love to see if you make these! Tag us on your social media account @sprinklepop.shop
And Happy Halloween!
Shop The Recipe