Mardi Gras is around the corner!! Are you ready for the holiday? Need a fun, maybe slightly chaotic dessert? We got you covered! Double the chocolate, double the cookie! It’s not just good, it’s SO good. A fun little Mardi Gras cookies creation that anyone would love to get their hands on! This one is a bit long, so strap in.
Check out some of our other seasonal mixes to try on this recipe!
- 1 c. Salted Butter, Softened
- 1 c. Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 c. White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Whole Egg & 1 Egg Yolk – Room Temperature
- 2 1/4 c. Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 x 3.4 oz Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 6 Oreos, Finely Crushed
- 6 Oreos, Broken Up into Larger Pieces
- 1/2 c. Cookies & Cream Chocolate, Chopped
- 1/2 c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 c. White Chocolate Chips
- Extra Melted Chocolate to Dip Cookies
- Mardi Gras Sprinkles (shop below!!)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, instant pudding mix, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light & fluffy. Approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating between each addition.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add in cookies & cream chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, crushed Oreos, and broken Oreos. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Scoop 2 tbsp portion balls onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375ºF for approximately 6-7 minutes or until edges are slightly golden.
- Pull pan from oven and allow cookies to sit on hot pan for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack to allow cookies to cool completely.
- Once cooled, dip half of your cookies into extra melted chocolate.
- While chocolate is still wet, garnish with Mardi Gras sprinkles.
Make sure tag us @sprinklepop.shop and tell us just how yummy it was!
Shop The Recipe
Mardi Gras Sprinkle Mix
Our Mardi Gras Sprinkle Mix features a festive blend of regal purple, green and golden yellow with white star confetti. INGREDIENTS: Bees wax, calcium stearate, carnauba wax, cellulose gum, cocoa, confectioner's glaze, corn starch, corn syrup, dextrin, dextrose, glucose, glucose… read more