Oh chocolate bark. You simple but totally delicious dessert. A real show-stopper treat that comes together in no time. And the best part is that you can easily customize the flavours to your liking. Whatever add-in(s) you want, just make sure the measurement is the same as listed below in the recipe. And voila! A totally fun and customizable Halloween sweet treat!
8 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
1/2 cup dried dates, finely chopped
Sprinkle Pop “All Hallows” sprinkles
Optional: Orange food colour
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread out chopped dates in the centre.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate in 30 seconds intervals, stirring after each time, until smooth and fully melted.
3. Separate melted white chocolate into 2 bowls and colour 1 bowl with orange food colouring if desired.
4. Pour chocolate over the dates and smooth gently with an offset spatula.
5. Sprinkle “All Hallows” sprinkles on top.
6. Allow to fully cool and set to room temperature for at least 2 hours.
7. Break into pieces and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.