Beach House by Sprinkle Pop
Sun's out. Surf's up. Let's get our boogie boards and build us a beach house! Everything you need for a totally tropical Beach House is included in the kit.
The first step is mixing up the icing. In the bowl of a stand mixer put in the premade icing and start whisking on high. A tablespoon at a time, add the water until you get stiff peaks. Make sure to keep any unused icing stored in an airtight container.
Start with decorating the panels (sides, front, and back) separately and letting them fully dry before constructing the Beach House. We did a fun sprinkle roof and "flower-esque" designs around the bottom of each window pane.
When the decorated panels are dry, the Beach House is ready to be constructed. With the icing, pipe a line going down the side and bottom of each side panel and front and back. These get stuck together first and then pressed down on the cardboard base. Allow this base structure to fully dry before placing the roof. When ready to place the roof panels, do so one at a time using the icing as glue.
Time to tidy up the Beach House a bit with some landscaping. Smooth some icing out over the cardboard base snd sprinkle on the gold and silver glitter sugar for a fun snd sparkly sand effect.
There you have it. A totally tubular Beach House!
- 1 Sprinkle Pop Beach House Kit
- In the bowl of a stand mixer make the icing by adding a tablespoon of water at a time to the premade icing and whip until stiff peaks are achieved.
- Decorate each panel using the kit sprinkles and decorations. Let fully dry.
- Build the base of the Beach House on the cardboard using the icing as glue. Let fully dry.
- Attach each roof panel separately using the icing as glue.
- Decorate the landscaping area around the Beach House with the sprinkles and decorations in the kit.