- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1/3 c Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 c Milk
- Baking Spray
- 1 c Heavy Whipping Cream (Cold)
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and milk. Gently stir in rainbow sprinkles.
- Preheat waffle iron (any shape or size iron will do!)
- Lightly spray your waffle iron with baking spray.
- Pour waffle batter onto greased iron and cook until waffles are cooked all the way through.
- Set birthday cake waffles aside and make your whipped cream.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, add heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla to your mixing bowl.
- Turn mixer on high until whipped cream is formed, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Layer birthday cake waffles and whipped cream and finish with extra sprinkles on top