Created by: Jamie Dinardi-Dill of Sweet Confetti
WHAT YOU NEED
- Popsicle Sticks
- Melted Chocolate (white + pink)
- Insert popsicle sticks into bottom of Oreos.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Dip oreos into white chocolate and tap to remove excess chocolate.
- Allow chocolate covered Oreo pops to set.
- Set aside half of the plain chocolate covered Oreo pops.
- To create "bunny bottom", cut marshmallow in half lengthwise and use melted chocolate to attach one piece of marshmallow to Oreo pop to create the "tail".
- On a piece of parchment paper, pipe melted white chocolate to form oval shapes. Allow to set.
- Once ovals are set, pipe smaller pink ovals on top with 3 small pink dots underneath to create the "bunny feet".
- Use melted chocolate to attach 2 "bunny feet" to Oreo pop, they should be placed underneath the marshmallow "tail".
- Allow bunny bottom Oreo Pops to set.
- Grab the plain chocolate covered Oreo pops and using excess melted chocolate, drizzle on top and while chocolate is wet, apply your sprinkles.
- Allow sprinkle Oreo Pops to set.