2 cups rice krispy cereal
1/2 cup whole grain oats
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butterscotch chips
1. Spray with non-stick spray and parchment line a 8x4 baking pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the rice crispy cereal, oats, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the honey, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips and heat in 30-second intervals until fully melted and smooth. Make sure to stir between each interval.
4. Add the melted mixture into the rice krispy and oat mixture and stir together.
5. Add the sprinkles and mix until combined.
6. Spread the butterscotch krispy treat mixture into the prepared pan evenly and press down.
7. Top with a few extra sprinkle and rice krispy's if desired.
8. Allow to fully cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
9. Cut into 8 squares and enjoy! Store remaining butterscotch krispy treats in the fridge in an airtight container.