We have a new pop-up mix out called "Let's Flamingle!" Pink is one of our most popular sprinkle requests, so we decided to create our most requested recipe as well- a classic and EASY vanilla cupcake.
It's made with a cake mix base and a traditional vanilla buttercream. Topped with our flamingo-inspired sprinkle blend, it's sure to be a hit!
- 1 box French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 box Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 c + 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners of your choice.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, and water until well blended.
- Fill the liners 2/3 full and bake according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Using a piping bag with a 1M tip, pipe a swirl of frosting on each cupcake and top with Let's Flamingle sprinkles. Alternately, you can spread the frosting on each cupcake with a knife.