Created by: Jamie Dinardi-Dill of Sweet Confetti
WHAT YOU NEED
- Store Bought "Ready to Bake" Cinnamon Rolls
- Open package and separate cinnamon rolls.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into cinnamon roll at an angle and cut around in a spiral until you reach the center of the roll.
- Unroll and use your hands to smooth out and create one long rope.
- Take each side of the rope and curl inward until the insides touch.
- Pinch the opposite side so that it forms a heart shape.
- Repeat with 2 more cinnamon rolls and arrange the 3 "hearts" on a baking sheet so that they form a shamrock.
- Bake rolls in the oven according to the directions on the package.
- Heat up your icing slightly in the microwave (icing provided in the package).
- As cinnamon rolls are cooling, drizzle icing on top and finish with St. Patrick's Day sprinkles.
- Enjoy shamrock cinnamon rolls while they're still warm!