Oh sweet glorious delicious truffles. The dessert of the season. The treat tray that gets devoured first. I have a really simple and straight forward no-bake truffle recipe that is not just totally tasty but really easy to make. Grab a festive bottle of sprinkles and let’s get trufflin’
1 pkg (8 oz.) full fat cream cheese, room temp.
7 oz. honey graham cracker crumbs
7 oz. chocolate cookie crumbs
1 tbsp. heavy cream
12 oz. dark or semi-sweet chocolate
1 oz white chocolate
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese on high until smooth and lump-free.
2. Add in both the cracker crumbs and heavy cream and mix until fully combined.
3. Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop dough into balls and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. Freeze dough balls for 15 minutes.
5. In a microwave safe bowl heat the dark or semi-sweet chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring water each interval, until fully melted and smooth.
6. With a fork dunk each frozen truffle dough ball into the chocolate to fully coat and place back on the parchment lined cookie tray.
7. Immediately coat with sprinkles or allow to set if you wish to use white chocolate as a drizzle on top.
8. Melt that white chocolate the same as in step 5 and drizzle on top of set truffle. Sprinkle immediately.
8. Allow truffles to set at room temperature and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!