Kitchen Sink Cookies by Jaina Patel from Cocoa and Silk
I feel like it's safe to say that we are all baking a bit more these days. There's something intrinsicly comforting about pulling a tray of freshly baked cookies from the oven. It feels safe. It feels secure. And oh so very delicious. These Kitchen Sink cookies will hit all those feel-good spots.
1 cup butter, room temeprature
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cups rolled oats
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup crushed pretzels
1/2 cup mini PB cups
1/2 cup dark chocolate
1/2 cup white chocolate
1/3 cup Sprinkle Pop "Rainbow" jimmies
Flaky sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and parchment line a cookie sheet.
2. Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
4. Add the flour, oats, salt, and baking soda and mix until just combined.
5. Add the remaining add-ins and sprinkles and mix until just combined.
6. Use a 1/2 cup cookie scoop and place dough onto the prepared cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes on sheet and remove to rack to fully cool. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.