Created by: Jamie Dinardi-Dill of Sweet Confetti
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3/4 c. Flour
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/2 c. Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk
- 1/4 c. Chopped Mini Chocolate Eggs
- 1/4 c. White Chocolate Chips (any chocolate chips would work)
Optional to Create Truffle Pops:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Melted Chocolate
- Additional Sprinkles / Edible Decorations
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread flour out on baking pan and bake for 5 minutes (eliminates any risk of bacteria).
- In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Add in vanilla and salt and mix until combined.
- Slowly add in milk and mix until fully incorporated.
- Once flour is out of the oven and cooled, stir into mixture.
- Gently stir in chopped mini chocolate eggs, chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Roll your truffles into balls or you can press your mixture into your choice of mold (optional).
- Dip your truffles into melted chocolate and garnish with additional sprinkles / edible decorations or enjoy them plain.