1 c crushed oreos
3 tsp unsalted melted butter
1 c fresh strawberries (chopped)
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp sugar + 1/2 c sugar
8 oz softened cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c whipped topping (slightly defrosted)
red food coloring (optional)
1/2 c heavy cream
4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- To form crust, mix together crushed oreos + melted butter. Press into bottoms of mini cheesecake cavities (a mini cheesecake pan or mini muffin pan will both work)
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set
- In a small saucepan, combine strawberries, water and 2 tbsp sugar.
- On medium low heat, continue to stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Bring heat up to medium, bringing mixture to boil and continuously stir for 3-5 minutes until mixture thickens. Pull off the heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or using a hand mixer, beat softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy (approximately 2 minutes).
- Once strawberry mixture is completely cooled, carefully fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in slightly defrosted whipped topping
- If you’d like the color of the cheesecakes to be a bit more pink, add in a drop or 2 of red food coloring and gently stir into mixture.
- Fill mini cheesecake cavities with strawberry cheesecake mixture, filling to the very top.
- Place cheesecakes in the fridge overnight or at least 6 hours to set.
- Carefully remove cheesecakes from pan.
- Make ganache by microwaving heavy cream for 1 minute/until simmering then add chocolate chips. Allow to sit for 2 minutes then stir until chocolate chips are melted all the way through.
- Top mini cheesecakes with chocolate ganache and finish with Galentine's Sprinkle Mix
Comments will be approved before showing up.