Mini Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Trifles by Jamie Dinardi-Dill Of Sweet Confetti
If there was ever a New Year to celebrate it would be this New Year. And while we may not be able to go out and celebrate the way we usually do, a celebration, none the less, is needed. Let's ring in 2021 in style with these incredibly decadent layered mini oreo cheesecake brownie trifles. Topped with a healthy splash of "Meet Me At Midnight" sprinkles, these show-stopper trifles will certainly celebrate 2021 in style!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 8x8” pan by lightly greasing and lining with parchment paper.
2. In saucepan, melt butter on medium heat.
3. Once melted, remove from heat and gently stir in whisked eggs, sugars and vanilla extract.
4. Once combined, add in cocoa powder and flour and carefully mix until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
5. Spread batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until brownies are baked all the way through. Allow to cool.
MAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
1. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or using a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and slightly fluffy.
2. Add in vanilla extract and whole milk and mix until combined. Set aside.
MAKE WHIPPED CREAM:
1. In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or using a hand mixer, beat the cold heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract together until medium peaks form. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
2. Fold half of the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture. Set the rest aside for assembling your trifles.
3. Fold crushed Oreos into cheesecake mixture.
4. Once Brownies are cooled cut into small bite size pieces.
5. It’s time to assemble your trifles! You can use any miniature containers you choose, here we are using champagne flutes for New Years.
6. Begin layering the elements of your trifles in the following order: A layer of the brownie bites, Oreo cheesecake filling, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream and repeat this order until you reach the top of your trifle. Top with extra sprinkles and an Oreo garnish.
Comments will be approved before showing up.