The classic Rice Krispie treat. One might call it the yummiest treat our there for young and old alike. Easy, no-bake, and totally delicious. The best part about a Rice Krispie treat is the ability to dress it up. Take these fun Halloween Rice Krispie treats. An extra splash of Sprinkle Pop “Monster Mashup” sprinkles and you’ve got yourself a Halloween sweet treat ready to go in no time. Grab some marshmallows and crispy rice cereal and let’s whip up a batch!
3/4 cup salted butter
20 oz. marshmallows
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coarse sea salt
9 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Measure out crispy rice cereal and set aside.
2. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Add the marshmallows to the melted butter and mix until fully melted.
4. Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla and coarse sea salt.
4. Mix in the crispy rice cereal until combined.
5. Spread rice krispie treats into a sprayed and parchment-lined 9x13 pan and gently pat down.
7. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing.
8. Store leftover rice krispie treats in an airtight container for up to 7 days. Enjoy!