Cheesecake. The ultimate decadent dessert. A crowd-pleaser. A slice of pure creamy heaven. I will never say no to it. But I know how busy you are this holiday season so I’ve whipped up a fairly quick and easy No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake for you to wow all your friends with this Christmas. Set out the cream cheese, grab some sprinkles, and let’s start mixing!
Chocolate Base Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup honey graham cracker crumbs
1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp sea salt
White Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients:
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
24 oz. (3 packages) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup icing sugar
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. almond extract
Optional: whip cream
Chocolate Base Instructions:
1. Parchment line and spray a 9 or 10 inch springform cheesecake pan.
2. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients together and mix until a sand-like texture is achieved.
3. Dump into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
4. Firmly press the mixture into the pan and put in the freezer while you make the filling.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Instructions:
1. In a microwave safe bowl, heat the heavy cream and white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until fully melted and smooth, making sure to stir between each interval. Set aside to cool.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth. Make sure there are no lumps. This will take 5-10 minutes.
3. Add in the icing sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract and beat on low until combined.
4. Pour in the melted and cooled white chocolate and mix on low until combined and smooth.
5. In the chilled chocolate base crust, pour the cheesecake batter in, smooth the top, and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
6. Top with whip cream swirls and sprinkles. Enjoy!