Created by: Jamie Dinardi-Dill of Sweet Confetti
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 c Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 1/4 c Whole Milk
- 1/4 c Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 7 Drops Green Food Coloring
- Vanilla Frosting
- Whipped Cream
- In a blender, combine vanilla ice cream, milk, heavy cream and peppermint extract. Blend until smooth.
- Add in 7 drops of green food coloring and blend. This will give you a pale green color (pictured here) but you can always add in additional drops if you want a more vibrant, bright green.
- Grab the glasses you'd like to use for your milkshakes.
- To create the sprinkle rim, apply vanilla frosting all the way around the outside of the rim.
- While still wet, apply the sprinkles and gently press into frosting to make sure they are in place.
- Carefully pour your milkshake into your glasses.
- Finish with some whipped cream and extra sprinkles on top!