Sprinkle Cake Cones
Back to School season is here and we've got our pencil kits ready. No better way to celebrate a new school year than with fresh supplies and sprinkled cake cones. A fun festive treat that can be customized to your school colors.
All you really need is some cake scraps, frosting, chocolate, ice cream cones, and whatever fun candies, treats, and sprinkle you want! So load up your backpack and get ready to celebrate!
- 5 cups cake scraps
- 1 cup buttercream
- 6 ice cream cones
- white chocolate
- Sprinkle Pop "Primary Rainbow" sprinkles
- assorted candies and treats (ex. smarties, marshmallows, etc.)
- optional: gel food colors
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cake scraps and buttercream and until a dough-like consistency is reached.
- Fill each ice cream cone with extra cake scraps, marshmallows, or whatever treat you desire.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop the cake scrap dough onto the top of each ice cream cone.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the white chocolate in 30-second intervals until fully melted and smooth. Color with gel colors if desired.
- Dip each cake cone into the melted chocolate and immediately decorate with Sprinkle Pop "Primary Rainbow" sprinkles and whatever other fun back to school treats you desire.
- Let fully cool. Enjoy!