Sprinkle Confetti Squares by Katie Stymiest with CAKED by Katie
Yield: 16 squares
Looking for a quick treat that whips up in a snap. Look no further then these no-bake Sprinkle Confetti Squares. Melt in your mouth peanut butter and butterscotch goodness. All you need is a pot and an 8x8 baking dish. One simply cannot go wrong with these.
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
1/8 cup salted butter
½ tsp. sea salt
5 oz. butterscotch chips
5 oz. mini marshmallows
½ cup Sprinkle Pop sprinkles
1. Grease and parchment line an 8x8 inch baking pan.
2. Melt peanut butter and butter in a large pot over low heat.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes before adding butterscotch chips. Stir until fully melted and combined.
4. Let cool for another 2 minutes and add in mini marshmallows and salt. Stir until just combined.
5. Add sprinkles saving 2 tbsp. for the top. Press mixture into prepared pan.
6. Sprinkle remaining sprinkles on top and gently pat down.
7. Refrigerate until fully cooled and set (approx. 2 hours) and cut into 16 squares. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.