Sprinkle Snack Board by Katie Stymiest with CAKED by Katie
Snacks are life. I would much rather have snacks all day long than real meals. Safe to say this sprinkle snack board most certainly has my heart. The best part about it is that's totally customizable. You could make it into a dessert snack board. A meat and cheese snack board. A breakfast snack board. Whatever you're snacking pleasure is...you can create it!
Grab a serving platter and a few bowls. Fill each bowl up with a different snack item like strawberries, snap peas, nuts, raisins, and don't forget the sprinkles! I dipped a few apple slices in chocolate and drizzled some saltine crackers with it as well for a little bit of extra yum. A sprinkle of "Perfectly Purple" sprinkles on top of the chocolate for a dash of extra fun! Place these sprinkled apple slices and crackers around the bowls to fill in any gaps and add a few finishing touches such as candy or hazelnuts.
- 5-6 different snack items
- 12 Saltine Crackers
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkle Pop "Perfectly Purple" sprinkles
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip apple slices in melted chocolate and sprinkle.
- With remaining chocolate drizzle it on top of the saltine crackers and sprinkle.
- Place each different snack item in a bowl and arrange on serving platter.
- Place the apple slices and saltine crackers around the bowls on the serving platter.
- Sprinkle a few "Perfectly Purple" sprinkles around the platter and plate a few fun candies or nuts for decoration.
- Pour the remaining sprinkles in a bowl and place on serving platter.
- Enjoy snacking!