St. Patty's Cauldrons
I'm certainly feeling lucky and not just because it's almost St. Patrick's day. It's because these St.Patty's Day inspired cauldrons turned out so darn cute and yummy! Let's celebrate in style this year and go all out with a fun and festive dessert.
Here's what you'll need:
- Cauldron cups (purchased from Joanne's)
- Vanilla cake pieces (here's a great recipe)
- Peppermint frosting (here's a great recipe)
- Callebaut crisp dark chocolate pearls
- Gold glitter stars
- Sprinkle Pop Pot of Gold Sprinkles
- Chefmaster leaf and mint green gel colors
- Maraschino cherries
- Plastic spoons
- Gold chocolate coin
- Piping bag
- Wilton 6B piping tip
Here's hoping you, too, are feeling lucky!