Sometimes you just want cookie dough. Not a cookie, but straight up cookie dough. There’s something incredibly indulgent and oh so comforting about enjoying a delicious spoonful of dough. I generally run into 2 problems when hit with a cookie dough craving. 1. Raw eggs. 2. Portion. Luckily for you I’ve solved both of these issues with this quick, yummy, and totally edible sprinkle sugar cookie dough. Give the flour a quick “heat treat” in the oven and you’ll be happily snaking away on this sinfully delicious sprinkle sugar cookie dough in no time!
1 cup of all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp free fried strawberry powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp + 1 tsp whole milk
1/4 cup sprinkle pop jimmies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F
2. Spread the flour onto an oven proof tray and place in the preheated oven for 6-8 mins
3. Remove from the oven and leave to cool
4. Add the butter and sugar into a bowl of a stand mixer and mix on medium until light and creamy
5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and sieve the flour, salt, and strawberry powder into the bowl before mixing on low speed
6. Add the vanilla extract and milk and mix on low until combined, then add the sprinkles
7. Enjoy a scoop on its own or dip some in chocolate!
Comments will be approved before showing up.