White Chocolate Mousse Cup
Looking for a dessert that's really going to impress a crowd? Look no further! This marbled white chocolate mousse cup is exactly what you need. An elegant and totally delicious homemade chocolate bowl filled with fluffy mousse, some fun toppings, and a splash of pink sprinkles will have jaws hitting the floor.
Here's what you need:
- Mousse recipe
- Wilton Oil Colors on Amazon - We used pink!
- Merckens white chocolate melts on Amazon
- Balloons from balloon topper kit (Walmart)
- Wilton Open Star Piping Tip 1M
- Sprinkle Pop Blush Sprinkles
- Maraschino cherry
- Sprinkle Pop Silver Glitter Squares
- Long Handle Gold Spoons set on Amazon
- Chocolate wafer rolls
Make sure you tag us in your oh so fancy White Chocolate Mousse Cup!