WHAT YOU NEED:
- Baked Brownies, Homemade or Store Bought
- Chocolate Frosting, Homemade or Store Bought
- Lollipop Sticks
- Melted Milk Chocolate
- Mini Marshmallows
- Lucky Rainbow Sprinkle Mix
- Crumble up brownies and roll into balls. The brownies may have enough moisture to hold their shape but, if they are a bit crumbly still, add a little bit of frosting to get a better consistency to roll your balls.
- Dip about 1/2 inch of the top of the lollipop stick into melted chocolate and insert into the tops of the brownie ball.
- Once lollipop stick has set, dip brownie pop into the melted chocolate.
- Allow most of the excess chocolate to drip from the brownie pop, but leave some of the extra chocolate to create a little chocolate puddle around your pop when you place it down on your parchment paper. This will become the top of your “pot of gold”.
- Allow chocolate to set completely before peeling brownie pop off of the parchment paper.
- Once brownie pop has set, take extra melted chocolate to attach mini marshmallows to top of “pot” creating a mound of “gold”.
- Once attached, dip the marshmallow top in melted chocolate. Tap off excess and while chocolate is still wet, apply sprinkles so that they cover the chocolate.
- Allow the rest of the chocolate to set before serving.