Fudge is an easy, no-bake dessert that everyone loves so we decided to put a little Valentine’s twist on it with pink food coloring and our Cupid’s Arrow sprinkles and share it with you guys! This recipe will make you about 20 fudge squares and it is absolutely delicious!
3 cups white chocolate chips
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
Red or pink food coloring
Optional: 1/2 cup chopped nuts or dried fruits
1 bag of Cupid's Arrow Sprinkles
- Prepare the Pan: Line an 8x8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang for easy removal.
- Melt the Chocolate: In a medium saucepan, combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add Color and Flavor: Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Add a few drops of red or pink food coloring and stir until you achieve your desired shade of pink.
- Optional Add-Ins: If you're using nuts or dried fruits, fold them into the mixture at this stage.
- Pour into Pan: Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan. Spread it out evenly with a spatula.
- Chill the Fudge: Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours, or until it is firm.
- Cut into Squares: Once set, lift the fudge out of the pan using the overhanging parchment paper. Place it on a cutting board and cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- Serve or Store: Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The fudge can be kept for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy and let us know if you try this recipe out!