1. Melt candies in the microwave in 20-second bursts until smooth
2. Fill molds 1/3 full
3. Place graham crackers and press gently
4. With a pastry bag*, pipe a small amount of marshmallow fluff on top of the graham cracker
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
6. Place the second cookie on top and press gently until the candy coating begins to spill over the top.
7. Tap Mold gently on the counter. Add additional candy melts if necessary
8. Place in the fridge immediately and allow to set for at least 30 minutes
*If you don't have a pastry bag, you can use a ziplock-type bag just as well!