This unique chocolate covered strawberry recipe is absolutely delicious and is guaranteed to be a hit at your Mardi Gras party!
1 pound of fresh strawberries washed and dried
8 ounces of white bakers chocolate
1 bottle of Fat Tuesday Sprinkles
Mardi Gras Mask Edible Toppers
1. Wash and dry your strawberries and set them to the side.
2. Put your white chocolate in a bowl with and melt it in 30 second intervals to avoid overheating.
3. Set up a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper to set your covered strawberries on to dry.
4. Dip one strawberry in white chocolate and while it's still wet, add your sprinkles and mask toppers then set it on the sheet to dry.
5. Repeat this process until all strawberries are covered.
6. Give them about 20 minutes to harden and store in an airtight container if not immediately serving.
Let us know if you try out this recipe!